Great Grace Grill Out
June 5-7, 2020
This is an all church outreach in your very own backyard!
Please view this short video that tells you more about this fun opportunity.
Celebrate the beginning of summer (and our state-wide move from “Stay at Home” to “Stay Safe”) by inviting a few neighbors to your backyard for the Great Grace Grill Out! Let’s BE the church in our neighborhoods by building relationships with neighbors we may not know very well, and engage in spiritual conversations as God leads.
We provide a box of meal basics, you add a few extras, fire up the grill, and re-connect with those neighbors you haven’t seen in a while!
- Sign up here to reserve your box (we have a limited number available)
- Pick up your box at the Grace Roseville parking lot on Friday, June 5 between 3 and 5 pm
- Invite a few neighbors to your backyard and host your Great Grace Grill Out between June 5 and 7
- Take some photos and upload them here for sharing in an album on the Grace Facebook page – please get crazy, fun, and creative. We also encourage you to post photos on your personal Facebook page and tag Grace Roseville or Grace North so we can all enjoy the fun virtually while it’s happening. Please use #gracegrillout
Each Great Grace Grill Out box will contain:
- The basics of a meal (frozen burgers, buns, chips, brownie mix, and paper products)
- Invitations you can give to your neighbors. Here’s a PDF for download if you want to get your invitations out before you pick up your box on June 5.
- Conversation starters to create an environment to have a spiritual conversation
- Social distance appropriate activity suggestions
- Ideas for completing the meal